GrowStars Inc. (hereinafter "our company") believes that protecting the privacy, personal information, and content of settings of our customers is our company's responsibility in the course of conducting business activities.
- specified by the customer, regardless of whether it is an application from our company website, an inquiry, an application using an application form, or an inquiry by e-mail or telephone, shall be managed in the following manner.
- Personal information is information that can identify a customer, such as a customer's name, address, telephone number, e-mail address, etc.
- When our company collects personal information, we will clarify the purpose of collection and collect personal information only within the necessary range.
- Our company will endeavor to properly manage the personal information acquired and prevent the leakage, falsification, and unauthorized access of personal information.
- In principle, our company will not provide or disclose the acquired personal information to any third party except in the following cases.
- If a customer wishes to inquire about or modify their own personal information, our company will respond only if we can confirm that you are the customer making the request by the method specified by our company.
- Our company will comply with the laws and regulations and other norms of Japan applicable to personal information held by our company, and additionally, our company will review the contents of this policy as appropriate and strive to improve it.
Established on March 23, 2015
■Inquiries Regarding the Handling of Personal Information
For confirmation, requests, and inquiries regarding personal information, please contact the following.
Glow Stars Co., Inc.
Daiwa Estate Sannomiya Building 706
Chuo-ku, Kobe-shi 651-0084
TEL 078-855-7631 FAX 078-855-7630